We are aware that there are numerous amount of users who are still having
difficulty accessing the game mainly users from Steam platform.
After a deliberate investigation, we found out that the problem occur when
a user have been running the game as an administrator.
We've come up with a solution and hopefully, it will resolve the issue for
those who have been affected.
For your reference, kindly follow the troubleshooting steps provided below.
1. Type the User Account Control
at Windows Search function.
2. Select "Change User Account Control Settings
3. Check if your bar settings is at the 2nd setting from the top where it says
“Notify me only when apps try to make changes to my computer (Default)
4. Restart your Computer and launch Freestyle 2
Check If your Steam.exe is running as Administrator.
Note: It should NOT be accessed as “Run As Administrator”.
1. Go to Steam Directory (usually located at “C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam”)
2. Find steam.exe
3. Right Click and select Properties
4. Go to Compatibility
5. Make sure that “Run As Administrator” is OFF
6. Click Apply and OK
We hope this information helps and our sincere apologies
for the inconvenience this has caused
- Freestyle 2 Team