1. A place where you can see obtained characters, outfits, Freestyles, and other
collected items within the game.
2. You can obtain item rewards/Attribute enhancement effects by collecting items
3. There are two types of Collections: Basic and Special.
1. Items (characters) will be automatically collected when you obtain
2. When you obtain an item (character), all Collection Lists containing that item
(character) will be unlocked.
3. You will receive a certain reward if you obtain all the items (characters)
on the paricular group list.
4. Obtained rewards will be moved to your Locker.
You can obtain these newly added items as rewards for completing a particular
team from the Basic Collection.
**Note: Only whole numbers are applied to the actual attribute.
1. This collection is for collecting Character Symbols.
2. You can obtain Character Symbols from the Character Draw, Crystal Shop,
and other various events.
3. There are two types of Character Symbol: Rare
4. The "+" button used to add to the Special Collection will appear when you
obtain the Character Symbol.
5. Add Character Symbols to the Special Collection by clicking the "+" button.
6. When you add the Symbols for all the characters on the Special Collection list,
the Attribute effects for completing that collection will be activated.
This is where your Basic and Special Collections are reflected.
To know more about our September Updates, check out the link below:
~ Freestyle 2 Team