1. Outfits obtained from the draw can be viewed at the Outfit Warehouse.
2. Click the "Check Outfit Warehouse" button to see which outfits you've obtained!
- Send selected outfits in the Locker.
(***Note: Outfits sent to Locker cannot be fused.)
- You can proceed Fuse by selecting two outfits that you want to
use as Fusion materials.
- You can obtain a Normal to premium Grade outfit through Outfit Fuse.
- The results can be different depend on the Grade of the item used as
the material, and the higher the Grade of the Outfit, the higher the probability
of winning a higher Grade outfit
- During batch Fuse, the expected range of Fuse is not exposed
- Material items used as Fusion materials will be deleted after the
outfit is fusion.
-'Fuse ALL' allows you to fuse up to 100 outfit items that meet the fuse
conditions you have at once.
- During "fuse all", the highest grade costumes are fuse, and if the number of
materials registered is insufficient, the outfit are automatically excluded
and the batch Fuse is
1. Select 2 obtained outfits to use as Fusion material.
2. Use Mysterious Glass Beads and press the "Fusion!" button to obtain one outfit
at a random possibility.
3. You can use the filter at the top to easily locate outfits by grade and/or part.
4. The results of Fusion will vary depending on the grade at the items used as
material. The higher the grade of the item, the higher the chances of drawing a
higher grade outfit.
1. Try using the "Fuse All" button to easily fuse multiple items at once.
You can fuse 100 outfits from the ones you have.
2. Using the "Fuse All" button will fuse outfits in descending order, with the highest
grade outfits fusing first. If an item cannot be fused or there aren't enough to be
used as material, it will automatically be excluded from fusion.
3. After fusing, You may choose to send all the outfits into your Locker room.