- The “Crew Coin” is a new in-game currency that is earned by the Crew and used only in Crew System.
- With the Crew Coins, players can level up their crew, purchase Crew Buffs.
- Also, players will be able to customize their own Crew Uniform and
Crew Emblem with Crew Coin later. (This feature will be available after 3rd Crew System Update.)
I. CREW MAIN SCREEN
You can view these Crew Members in this section of the main screen:
Crew Master, Vice-Crew Master, Star Player and Manager(s).
(Up to 5 players)
Here is a list of new roles and explanation.
| Manager (s)
1) Crew Master (1 Baller)
Crew Master can assign crew members to a various roles and have a highest authority.
Crew Master can assign other Ballers as their Vice-Crew Master and Manager.
Crew Master Access Level and restrictions:
1. Can change the Crew’s emblem
2. Can appoint and dismiss the Vice-Crew Master or Manager
3. Can Invite and kick crew members
4. Can post and delete recruitment notice
5. Can approve and deny Crew Recruitment application
2) Vice-Crew Master (1 player)
Vice-Crew Master has the same authority as Crew Master.
Vice Crew Master Access Level and restrictions:
1. Can appoint and dismiss the crew Manager
2. Can Invite and kick crew members except the Crew Master
3. Can post and delete recruitment notice
4. Can approve and deny Crew Recruitment application
3) Manager (No limit)
Manager has authority to invite and accept a player to his crew.
Manager Access Level and restrictions:
1. Can Invite crew members
2. Can approve and deny Crew Recruitment application
4) Crew Member
Crew Members have no authority.
**New Feature: Crew Master Change
Crew Masters can be replaced if the Crew Master does not login for a
month or leaves the Crew.
It will be automatically given to other Baller based on this priority list.
|| Vice-Crew Master
|| The Crew Master will
Vice-Crew Master if he did
not leave the crew.
|| A Manager with highest
| When there is no
it will go to a Manager
|| A Crew Member with
| If there is no Manager,
it goes to a Crew Member.
|| A Crew Member who
joined the crew
|If more than 1 Baller will
have the same
the system will compare
the crew joined dates.
|| A character who
|If more than 1 baller
will have the same crew
the system will compare
the date characters
-Part of the crew “Main” screen where you can find the basic information about your crew
such as crew name, crew level, Total Crew members etc.
A. Crew Level
- There will be no Crew Exp system.
Previous Crew Ranking page will be replaced to Crew League Ranking.
Also, all Crews need to start again at Crew level 1.
Level up your Crew with Crew Coins, and unlock various types
of Crew Buffs & additional Crew Buff Slots!
Here is a list of Crew Coin costs that you need for leveling up your Crew.
||Cost (Crew Coin)
B. Crew Emblem
-Distinctive badge that represents the crew;
Feel Free to change the Crew Emblem anytime!
- Crew Emblem customizing feature will be updated later.
C. Crew Coin
- This section shows the total number of available Crew Coins.
Crew Coins Only can be acquired by completing
1. Crew Attendance Mission
2. Playing a Crew League Match
-Winning a crew league match will give you 12 crew coins. While losing gives you 6 crew coins.
F. Crew Buff
- You can unlock up to 2 more Crew Buff Slots by leveling up the
Crew level. Players can equip only certain Crew Buffs for each slot.
- You can purchase Crew Buffs depends on your Crew level by
purchasing a Buff in Management tab. The higher your Crew level
the more buff you can purchase.
Login and clear the Daily Attendance Mission with all Crew Members to
reach the step 7 before Monday!! This is the most efficient way to collect Crew Coin!
A. Mission Countdown Time
- It shows how many days and time is left
until the deadline (Every Sunday 00:00)
- Reward will be given on every Sunday 00:00 based on
the attendance steps the Crew reached by deadline.
B. Step Counter
- Progress bar that shows the current status of your Crew’s Step goal
C. Attend Button
- Each Crew Member needs to click “Attend” button
in order to complete the certain goal for each step.
- You cannot participate yet if you have just joined the crew.
- Steps will increase when the goal is reached.
Reward will be given to each crew members every
Sunday based on the steps that the crew had accomplished.
-The Crew Master can write a message or a reminder for Crew Members
II. CREW MANAGEMENT SCREEN
- Crew Master/Vice-Crew Master can purchase Crew Buff using the
Crew Coins here.
- Crew Buff is a buff that will affect all Crew Members.
- Purchased Crew Buff will be expired after 3 or 7 days.
Crew Master has to purchase a new Crew Buff after the expiration date.
A. Equipped Crew Buff
-There are 3 types of Crew Buffs you can equip.
a. Growth Crew Buff