We are happy to introduce our new in-game feature: Mark Guide System!
How does this new feature work?
- It's basically a guide especially made for newbies to mark/defend their opponents accordingly.
- This feature can be activated by pressing a specific Key bind that you can set via Key Set-up section.
- Once the game starts, the mark indicator won't show up immediately and you have to press the button in order for it to show up.
- Certain number of key press will allow you to switch your Marking order/view.
The Position Priority are as follows:
C > PF > CT > SF > SW > SG > DG > PG
You may check the Mark in Key Setup/Configuration
Press the [ / ] button to on and off the mark feature.
You may check the preferred button for mark on the key descriptions in lobby.
Mark Indication Change
- At the game start, the mark indication doesn't shows, and need to press the key to show the mark indication.
- When you press the Key, the Mark indication changes.
- Show Mark Key; backslash (W)
- FreeStyle 2 Team