We would like to inform everyone that Character Changer is now available!
You can completely change into the Character that you want.
Here are the things you should be aware of before using the Character Changer:
* Once you switch to a certain Character, the Original Character's
Outfit, Cards, and Skills will reset.
- You may still equip the previous Character's Outfit as long as
it's Gender specific clothing.
* Outfits that cannot be used after switching to a different Character
- Original Character's Exclusive outfit
- Original Character's Gender outfit
* The new Character of your choice should and will be
converted to the position similar to the Original Character
- Choosing a different role/position is not available at the moment.
* Character Change feature is available for ALL Characters regardless of its
rarity. However, for Characters that were created via Crazy 5 days,
and Draft Event, users must complete their pending missions before they
can use the Character Changer item.
* Character Changer restriction
- Switching to your Original Character is not allowed
- Characters currently training in Growth Mode are not eligible
* Character Enhancements will be deleted after using Character Changer
- Character Parts
- Character Enhancement will revert to 0
- Character Enhancement Effect will be removed
- The additional attribute from the original Character
will not be inherited by the new one
- Exclusive Freestyle Skill of the original Character will be removed
- Shooting animation
* After using the Character Changer, it is not possible to switch back to the
original Character so please choose your desired Character wisely.
You may obtain the Character Changer Item via
My Pick Event.
For more details, you may visit the Event link below:
My Pick Event Notice
- FreeStyle2 Team